If you want to win a $100 Indigo gift card, then you need to fill the Indigo Survey that is present online. You can share your views and let the company know about your experiences. So open the survey today and try your luck out!
Indigo is an Indian low-cost airline that was founded in the year 2005. The parent company of Indigo is Interglobe Aviation Ltd. Its headquarters are present in Gurgaon, India. Indigo is also the largest airline by its fleet size and number of passengers carried away. In Asia, it is the seventh largest carrier as it carried 46 million passengers in 2017. The fleet size of Indigo is about 179 and it can take people to about 52 destinations. Total number of employees that are working for Indigo are about 14,604. So, if you want to travel to places with affordable flight tickets, then travel via Indigo.
STEP BY STEP PROTOCOL FOR FILLING THE INDIGO SURVEY
If you are looking forward of filling the Indigo Survey, then you can follow the simple and easy steps that are present below. Start by getting a device that connects to internet. You can use a cell phone, laptop or even a tablet. With that, you need to have your Indigo receipt with you. Once you have both these things, follow the steps present below
- Click open the webpage URL that is present at the end of this line: www.indigofeedback.com
- You will get access to the main page of Indigo Survey
- Start by choosing the language in which you want to take the survey. It can be English or French language.
- After that, enter your visit time, date, age and store number as well.
- Then, enter the characters that you see in the box and then click on ‘Submit’.
- On the next page, you need to rate your answers according to the experience at the store.
- Tell us about the staff, friendliness, environment and all other services you received.
- In the end, provide your personal information like name, email address, age, phone number, city, province etc.
- You can also call on the number present on the page if you want to finish the survey on the call or are facing any problems.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and your response will be noted by the company.