Why should you fill out the Hornbachers Survey?
Hornbachers is supermarket chain that has been there since 1951. Hornbachers was founded in Moorhead, North Dakota in the United States of America and their headquarters are also located there. It was founded by Ted Hornbacher and now the company employees around 1,100 people throughout all its locations. They are very priud of the fact that they are able to support numerous community activities too. Their commitment to success shows in their interest to know what their customers think of them. You can now fill out the Hornbachers Survey and give them your opinion here: www.hornbacherslistens.com. Hurry and do not miss out on this chance because you can also win their sweepstakes!
How to fill in the Hornbachers Survey
You will need to make sure that you have their store receipt with you before you start the survey. You need this receipt because it will have all the important information for you. Get your hands on a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone. Also be sure to have a good internet connection on the device of your choice because you will need to get access of the site. Follow the steps that have been given below and you will be done in no time.
- Click on www.hornbacherslistens.com to go their survey site.
- Click on the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- You can also click on the link that they have given to go through the rules for the sweepstakes.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the date of visit.
- Enter the time of visit.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter the amount you spent.
- Answer few questions related to your experience. Make sure they are genuine answers so they can bring about the improvements in their services.
- Rate some situations on a scale according to your experience at their store.
- Click on “Submit” when you are done with the survey.